This page is updated regularly. Check back for updates.
- The World Health Organisation, WHO
- The Public Health Agency of Canada
- Public Health Ontario
- Haldimand Norfolk Health and Social Services
As essential workers, we are here for you!
The safety of our residents, patients, staff, physicians and our community remains our top priority. We care deeply about our community’s wellbeing and these processes are in place to help protect everyone.
The hospital and Edgewater continue to adapt to our new reality. COVID 19 has changed many things for us but one thing remains consistent. We are here for you when you need us.
- Inpatient visiting is allowed with two designated visitors per inpatient. Visiting appointments must be booked in advance. Please speak with the staff to get more information.
- We screen you as you come in. Our staff and physicians are screened too.
- We wear masks and we ask you to wear one too. In some areas, you will see additional levels of personal protective equipment (PPE). The PPE that staff/physicians wear, varies based on the situation.
- Keep your distance from others as much as possible, even with your mask on.
- Our COVID 19 Testing Centre at 400 Broad Street on the East side of the hospital is open Monday and Wednesday 9:00-11:00am and 12:00-2:00pm.
- Book an appointment by calling 905-774-7431 ext. 1000
- Our specimen collection centre (outpatient lab) requires an appointment. Please call 905-774-7431 ext. 1293.
A special thank you to each of you for doing your part to keep our community safe.
Together we are stronger!
If you have questions, please reach out to us. Stay safe.
President and Chief Executive Officer
Haldimand War Memorial Hospital and Edgewater Gardens