Haldimand War Memorial Hospital and Edgewater Gardens are currently gathering input to assist with the creation of our next three-year strategic plan, and we would love to hear from you. Please take a moment to complete the following survey and either email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail it to 400 Broad Street West, Dunnville, ON, N1A 2P7, attention David Montgomery, by March 15, 2019. Please click here for the survey.
Thank you! Your voice matters!!
Best care, every person, every time.
Our excellence in health care is guided by our patients and residents, their families, research and ourhighly skilled team of professionals. We provide that care in a safe and supportive environment, within a vibrant, rural community.
- Compassion - We are known for exceptional caring and compassion.
- Respect - We respect the dignity of every person under our care and with whom we work.
- Honesty - We act with honesty, integrity and transparency.
- Teamwork - We value the knowledge, opinions and diversity of our team.
Philosophy of Care
- We will treat you, your family and friends with dignity, respect and compassion.
- We will maintain your confidentiality.
- We will communicate openly, and consult with you in all aspects of your care.
- We will respect your wishes about treatment choices, including refusing treatment.
- We will endeavour to accommodate your cultural and spiritual needs.
- We will actively listen to - and promptly address - any issues and concerns that are brought to our attention.
On matters related to governance or other matters not related to the operation
and management of the hospital, please feel free to contact